Friday, March 5, 2010

One of my daughter's many SMILESTONES...

I grew up to a family full of FAITH... and even before i had a child, i always wanted to raise prayerful children... so, i pray aloud with my daughter... i see to it thatmy prayers are the same every night (aalmost)...for my daughter to remember...."Papa Jesus thank you po sa laahat ng biyaya... ilayo mo po kami sa lahat ng disgrasya...." over and over again for nights... then, one night last week...
mama: nak, sit down na... pray na tau... (teptep readily follows, sat on bed with her pillow on her lap and her hands closed together...
teptep: ikaw din ma...ganito ma o...(showing to me her hand) i started with The Name of The Father....and after a few worship and thanksgiving lines...
mama:..... Papa Jesus, thank you pu sa lahat ng mga....(pause for teptep to follow)
teptep: DIS-GRASHaaaaaa....
mama: (with a smile) nak... thank you sa biyaya
teptep: (giggling) B-yayaaaaa mama:ilayo mo po kami sa lahat ng...
teptep: B-YAYAaaaaa
mama: nak, baliktad... disgrasya...
teptep: (giggling while covering her mouth) DIS-GRAshaaa!
mama: Papa Jesus, ibless mo po family namin... mga lolo, lola,nanay, tatay, tito,tita, mga pinsan....
teptep: (biglang sumingit) at ako pa po Papa Jesus
mama:(smiling) at si teptep po... and so on and so forth...

I ended my prayer and gave my daughter her favorite bottle of milk and in silence, I thank God for my little angel on bed who's trying her best to pray with me...
Greatest happiness in life really lies within our hearts...and beside us just like my little angel...


No comments:

Post a Comment